At midnight.

It seems like the sleep I should get all year comes to me when I have to study for damn exams. What great timing. Oh how I miss sleeping. -_-
Finally got the blogger app. Felt pretty guilty for not posting in ages. But I'm back oh yea. This app is pretty simple but efficient. Very basic but has everything one needs.
So coming to the point. Is it just me or all the inspiring ideas come to one when they are supposed to be learning for exams. For eg. I make the best doodles while doing organic chemistry. But otherwise i end up making something that doesn't even look like a humans doing. Or dream about the amazing things I'll do once vacations start. But when they do start I'll end up sleeping all day and turn potato on the couch watching TV. Off to sleep. -_-
*the most random blog post ever*

Comments

Popular Posts