The Tour Jar.




If you've ever read my blog post before, you'll definitely know how I'm gonna start this post. "Hey guys it's been so long since I last posted! " and to be honest I do feel guilty about that. It's just that, well senior year /12th grade is tiring. The work never ends, the distractions don't seem to go away and the procrastination takes over. *Sigh* 

But I'm back! I have been wanting to do a deep 'thoughts' post since a long while, but I'm way to lazy to type at times. And the blogger app is tiring. Anyway coming back to the point, I've been busy *not really*, senior year started officially a few days ago, the class work! music keeps me busy. I've been reading Dan Brown's 'Inferno' the past couple of days and it's AMAZING. I've been working on a writing thing with me best friend, also I decided to give Wattpad a try, if you wanna read my new story then just check out the last post :) 

Now let's talk about this weird post title. 

So as you might know (if you've read the earlier posts) I love music. And it's my dream to go to a concert, unfortunately none of my favourite bands tour India. So last year I decided very ambitiously that if they can't come to me, I'll go to them. I thought why not follow them on tour instead of waiting all my life for them to come here. 

Basically, some years from now, when I'm old enough, sick of my life, maybe in need of a long break, I'll just set off to follow my favourite band on tour. It'll be like a road trip, with a side order of concerts. 

Until a couple of months ago I was just day dreaming and didn't realise that it's not gonna be that easy. For obvious reasons I'm gonna need money. There would be road travel, which means I'll need a car, in case I don't have one, I'll have to rent one. I'll need food, a lot of food, some drinks, hotel bookings, cuz I can't really stay in my car right? One of the days I will, just to stargaze or something. 

And how can we forget the concert tickets? One concert ticket is already frigging expensive, here I'm thinking of a whole tour. Now that's a LOT of money. 

So in case I end up broke and don't really have the luxury of just leaving everything and going on a trip behind my favourite bands (Arctic Monkeys, Bastille , One Republic etc., ), I'm obviously gonna need some savings. 

What is a tour jar? 
It's the jar that is full of my dreams. Aka money. I'm gonna save as much as I can every weekend store it in that jar and when the day comes to live the dream, I'll open it up. I thought since it's such and important thing to me, it can't be an ordinary jar, so I chose our favourite, Nutella Jar :) 

After removing the cover, I pimped it up with some glass paints, and now I waiting it to dry off,so I can put in the 10 rupee note I saved today. (Don't laugh, it'll increase eventually :P) 

Here it is :)






Well I hope I get some time to do a  deep thoughts post soon ;) see ya laters! Have a good day 

Recommended song : keep me watching- Jason Walker.
Recommended artists: Ben Howard and Jason Walker. 
Recommended read : Inferno, if you love Bastille, you have to read 'letters to dan' on Wattpad, don't forget to check out mine ! 
 

Comments

Popular Posts