Pixel-ated Adventures.

Hi there! I am using blogger!
*lame whatsapp reference, in case you didn't notice*
So, I mentioned in my last post, which was rather morbid, that I would post pictures of my latest adventures over here. The main reason for the lack of interesting pictures here would be the social app (which will be the death of me)- Instagram. I'm gonna try to keep this short and focus only on the photos. So here we go!
A friend of mine and I did a video shoot, which is a first in the series of videos themed to explore our city. Sadly, we haven't finished the editing so its still under covers but here's a picture from the day. Plenty of more from the same are posted on my instagram.



I found a cute little festival while on walk back home from the beach. I was the most under-dressed person there. Sweats don't really seem very festival-y

Some trending bottles in the art scene these days.
One of the painted walls in a subtly hidden corner of an architecture college.




My favourite wall in the world.

The lit street-the most magical lane in the city.

Picture from a road trip in Orissa.

Cinematic old house.

Yeah I am a badass baker.

Another wall art piece from the Arch college

Pretty doorways




The beach in all its glory.

Mid season skies.

More mid season skies.

Trees in my best friends backyard. (No its not Goa)


bubbles, obviously. Tiny universes of happiness.

View from my brothers hometown.

Maybe-it-will-rain Kind of day.

It-definitely-wont-rain kind of day.

Damanjodi, Orissa.

Damanjodi, Orissa.

Fluffy clouds. Reminds me of the barbie movie with cloud castle.

On the way to college.

Most recent picture of the sky. (Yeah, okay!I am a sky lover)

Rightly named- "Magic Carousel". I will do another post about this.

The Ship with the firefly-men.
Vintage movie poster wall

Comments

Popular Posts