Wanna cookie?

So, countdown is over and my holidays too. It's my last day with my parents and last night I just had a sudden urge to bake cookies. 
My moms really getting sick of me experimenting and messing up the kitchen, but living in a hostel, I really don't get to be in touch with my baking side so yes, mumma gotta deal with it 😎 

Here's the recipe to the delicious Nutella and Oreo cookies. 
I got the reference recipe from Pinterest, I gotta say lately I've been doubting Pinterest. This one had the sugar measurements all wrong, I had a hunch and I tried to improvise but well, it's natural to trust a recipe and with it it's beautiful pictures. This my cookies ended up being a little sweeter than I anticipated but taste none the less! 
Ingredients: 
11/2 cup flour 
1 egg , lightly whisked 
1 stick of butter
1/3 cups of brown sugar and 1/3 cup of sugar 
>if you do not have brown sugar, you can always use 1/2 cup of white sugar. (Less than that is recommended if you prefer more chocolate and less sweet in your recipe)
1 tbsp vanilla essence 
2/3rd cup of Nutella 
5-9 Oreos 
1tbsp of cocoa powder 
1/2 tbsp of baking powder 
1/2 tbsp of baking soda 

Preheat oven to 180•C
1. Mix butter and Nutella until smooth. Add sugar and then eggs. Whisk nicely. Add vanilla essence

2. Add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda 

3. After it gets the consistency of a dough, roll small balls and flatten them a lil in your palms before setting on the tin tray. 

Bake for 15 minutes at 180•C 





Comments

Popular Posts