Resentment is an Ugly feeling




I hate coming back here because there are people here who affect my decisions. People who I prioritize over my own needs and wants and wishes. And I’m told by myself and them that I can’t blame them because I was the one who made the decision of compromising for them.

6 seconds away, I didn’t have to do this every single day. I didn’t have to rework my day to day to fit yours.

I wish you would think before you asked of me. I wish you would think before you made your independent decisions and not care to consider me as a factor in making that choice.

I wish for once I didn’t understand and instead threw a tantrum.

I wish I didn’t have to be here and around all of you feeling this way.

But then again, it’s my choice to stick around because you are important to me.

This is the problem with being the healthy friend who doesn’t ask too much and listens to you, understands you. You assume you don’t have to consider them, sometimes you don’t even have to think about them. You can just conveniently live your life and stay entangled and consider only your unhealthy equations before every small activity of the day.



Sent from my iPhone, July 16th 2019


Comments

Popular Posts