A time called you


How powerful do you think love is? 

The only way to truly know, is to lose it forever


Grief is the key to unlock the insurmountable experience of love 

To lose, is to love 

// 


Do you think we can time travel? 

I think we already are

Trapped in the past

Searching for the future

Never fully in the present

Pulled towards every possibility but here, but now

Maybe we don't have to invent it

Maybe we've been doing it forever?

How else, do you explain this de ja vu - of memories that have never happened? (yet)


//


You're not the answer I was looking for

Neither am I that, for you

?

Are we the question then 

// 


Give me a sign,

You'll see it when you want to

Signs exist only when you seek them out

So tell me, you reading this, is it a sign? 


Did I give you one or did you give me one? 


Comments

Popular Posts