Oh those rainy days.



Its been raining craaaaaazy here in Mumbai. I mean a bit too much. Of course I'm not complaining, Mumbai rain is the best rain ever. I obviously have no experiance to compare rain elsewhere but I know for sure, that when I get around the world I'll tell everyone about the rain here.

It's been hours since my textbook has been left, igrored, uncared for, unattended to, why? Because all I end up doing is stare outside the window watching the trees move fiercely, the rain hitting the glass etc etc, you get the gist right? 

Anyway, I didn't think flooding instagram (pun intended ) with tons of rainy day pictures would be nice, so I'm gonna spam my blog with them 😏😎 

Here are the ones I took this week :D 









RECOMMENDED SONG: Please don't stop the rain-James Morrison











Comments

Popular Posts