Airplanes

I used to chase airplanes when i was younger.Back then my innocent soul,adventurous mind and my hopeful heart was unaware that the airplane was not going to stop, it would go on to wherever it wants to without fail, indifferent to anything else.I was unaware and stupid so i kept chasing and chasing till my skin was charred by the rocks along the way and burned because of my speed, but i kept running, waving at the passengers who'd never know me or know how much i chased after them, how much my unscathed innocent soul tried to go after them hoping they'd stop and acknowledge me just once.But they didn't. 

 

Now i'm older and i realise that some people are just like those airplanes.

 

-Ankita Dhal. 



Well I wrote this today, someone I didn't realise was important to me made me think of this. That person is no longer exactly around or in my life to do something about the realisation. Well life eh. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts