An undying hunger.

"you know what my problem is? I have this hunger that has no end. A hunger that cant be fed. For everything. I just cant stop wanting things and dreams and wishes and words. I just cant stop. And it drives me insane, the thought that I will never have it all. That I will always miss out on something but damn it I want to have it all."

 

"I want every corner of this earth etched in my memory, I want to taste everything, I want to read every word ever written and I want to write every word I can ever think of. But the fact that I cant have it all makes me sacrifice the things that I can have. And that is so fucking frustrating."

 

"the world expects me to chase certain things, certain goals but I don't want to. I just don't. I loathe the mainstream."

 

"and the worst part is, I know this hunger will get me killed someday. Nothing will ever be enough to feed this hunger. To distinguish this fire." 

 

"I just want it all. Everything. And nothing."

 

In some twisted way thats why I loved her. She wanted everything. And thats what made her an everything of her own. Thats why she became my everything.

 

But like she said, I too could never feed her hunger. 

 

I would never be her everything. 

Comments

Popular Posts