3:19AM

Its 3am and music is blaring out of my speakers and my lenses hurt my eyes and the night will be over soon but its still young.
i love using and.
i forget to capitalize my 'i's .
i remember lyrics to 90percent of my itunes library. theres about 1000+ songs on there btw.
i dont like the fact that all the statements ive written so far start with 'i'. it makes me feel narcissistic.
this blog has become random and i dont mind. its more me.
i dont know who me is.
i dont care for punctuation and i type way too much.
i wear my lenses once in a while. the limit for a day is 10 hours. i wear it for more than 13. that makes me a little badass.
i often send large paragraphs of text in one liners and one liners in one words on whatsapp. that pisses a lot of people.
i think it shows how spontaneous, free and unpredictable i am.
i am sure i used the wrong words to describe myself .
i dont add full stops very often, unless im dead serious.
i care too much.
i answer your calls when you sit in your brothers car wondering if it will hurt to drive into that wall at the speed of 120.
i answer your calls when you wonder if the world will be lighter without your weight on it.
there were days when i felt like that too.
you will still give ignorance and empty stares.
you will say "oh" after you realize you apologized to ME after you banged into me in the cafetaria.
i dont judge. i stopped doing that when i was 14.
i knew ungrateful was a word since i was 7 or 8? But today i could feel the meaning of that word in every vein of my body.
some people think i wear a mask of fake happiness and that im always sad.
those people are wrong.
i am happy.
people leave. thats what people are supposed to do.
a friend told me today that 80percent of the world is ungrateful. the remaining 20percent are hurt because of the 80percent of those people.
i realized im not part pf the 80 or the 20 anymore.
i stand alone.
she also told me that when you fall, the only support you will get is yourself or the ground.
be grateful for your life and this earth. theyre the only ones who care.
Simon baker in The Guardian said "if you think you should be cut slack because your parents are divorced or because your mother has cancer, stop thinking that. no one fucking cares about your problems, no one. the sooner you get that the better."
Hes right.
I think the first step to self destruction is self pity.
Depression is unnoticed, that's the whole point. sadness is noticed and not cared for. thats a fact.
i write. i hope to change the world with my words someday.
i have a feeling most of the people who just read that think im naive.
i think im naive too.
ungratefulness is not a sin but its  human tendency,
This post is the most grammatically incorrect post ive ever written.
i want to climb a tree. i always wanted to. i never did. i will.
"someday" is a vile phrase that has plagued my dreams.
i have a hunger that i know will get me killed.
a hunger for everything.
my fear often comes in the way of being fed.
i sleep a lot. but i dont.
i love the nights.
i hate choosing.
i write, i paint and i talk a lot because i have a constant need for expressing myself. its a sickness. its because in the past i didnt know how to express myself.
i want to be covered with tattoos.
we all want the spark, but no one wants to be burnt.
we all want to help, but we expect too much in return.
we lie. we rely too much on love. love is fickle. it is not strong.
the brightest people who shine the most, are the ones who carry all the darkness.
bonfire hearts are the one that burn the most.
i forget to capitalize my 'i's .
Its 3am and music is blaring out of my speakers and my lenses hurt my eyes and the night will be over soon but its still young.


Comments

Popular Posts