Notes: Of Hope, Love, Patience and Uncertainties, Part 1.







1.

Stood by the sea
Sat by the sea
Walked by the sea
Three days passed so, flocks of birds passed above our heads and the briny air filled our lungs at the same time. The tidal waves crashed against the rocks, I felt the immensity of the collision in my nerves and my knees, I knew you did too. 


2.

You make me feel alive, like I can see life for light years ahead. Existing, breathing, being relevant. Being real. 


3.

Are we real? Or was our world a sham until we met each other? And now we're too real for the world to seem real or the world is a farce and we're the only thing that makes sense? Or do we exist in a different paradigm where the world ceases to?


4.

Difficult to find rationality
We're The little hope that's left of the world
Now that we're here, let's never go back
Because the world makes very little sense without you


5.

To laughing countless times till my ribs, my back and my stomach hurt with happiness and glee. 


6.

Singing like we would never sing again
we passed by the small streams and the lush green
you held my hands to get me to stop being stubborn
i rebelled and forgot the breaks
ready to run the slope fearless
next to you, i could never stop again.


7.

i see you in the light of day
hear your voice echo in my ears when i wake up
i see you standing at the end of roads we've never walked together
i see you sitting with my friends laughing at me, even though you have never met them
i see you nodding at paintings with me, even though you have never seen them
i see you sitting next to me in a train, holding my hand on our way home, 
even though our homes are in different cities.


8.

the uncertainties
So much time to see
oh the universe
please be good to me.


9.

never had they met, somehow still knew exactly how they felt
20 hours and 30 minutes
2 hours on a flight
some people don't seem right
even after a decade
but then there's one who is quite alright even after a day
oh pen pals of the digital age
counting down days in emails
just 1400kms away
never been close enough to hold each others hands
still memorized the warmth of each others breath.
would you believe it if i told you?
that at the age of 12, they looked out at the same moon at 2am every other night?
when they sang songs alone in their rooms,
they knew someone out there would listen and never cringe
they'd never been alone
still they danced to a hundred different songs arm and shoulder together


10.

Always thought i got my heart broken, a piece left behind with each one
so one day 
it'd be strong enough to 
fight for the love of my life.
I left a piece of me with each one that passed by and left me,
Unknowingly, however hoping someday, i'll find them, see them and remake those pieces all over again.
When i felt the emptiness of the incomplete pieces, 
i wrote you down before in different people, 
in conversations i never had,
in small specks of sunlight through thick lush leaves,
i'd see your  light
and now i finally see you
and you're helping bring back every piece,
each day,
in hopes of rebuilding something new together.


Comments

Popular Posts