Notes: Of Hope, Love, Patience and Uncertainties, Part 2




11.

To live through, with support of hours of our memories
i wonder,
when i see you everyday,
will i still have you walking next to me in the back of my head?


12.

At this same hour, we were miles apart, and just beginning to have our hearts fall in the right place. At this same hour you told me you loved me and I sat on the floor amazed at how my world had been changed, how much magic I'd witnessed in the span of 4 days. At this same hour we poured ourselves in overflowing glasses, upto the brim, spilling out with emotions we didn't have enough words to contain in. 

13.

In this big brilliant world
How do two people make it through
Pass through borders and lives and reach each other
Live through years of heartbreaks and experiences to be just the right mix
For someone to fit right into their life
A golden ratio you and I. 



14.

You're starting to complete my sentences 
Starting to know what I'd say and think it while I say it
You're getting through me now, 
Getting to my head,
Noticing the way it works, what I'm possibly feeling and why
It's like reading a person, 
But here it's not a third person,it's me
No edits no aesthetics, no controlled planned appropriated pleasing versions of me,
But just me 
And that makes me very 
Unsettled 
In a scary and beautiful way 

15.

I'm starting to think, that given enough time we can fall in love with anyone. See beauty in everyone, with enough walls and barriers broken. But it's the timing of your life and the mind of the universe, a thick layer of consequences that lead you to one person, (maybe more.) But a certain kind of people to fall for specifically. 

you're my specifically.


16.

An overwhelming moment of love, a wave of anxiety, fear, a bright light of positivity, some unanswerable questions, and a lingering uncertainty. 



17.

What else could I ask the cosmos to 
Realign so that these fragile
Tired limbs and bones
Could lie down inches away from your warmth
And these tissues and this  body could
Fall apart with you 
My chest crumbling over yours
Our heart beats in sync 
Healing the fabric of our being


18.

Felt like I was floating in a wide ocean with no semblance 
With no particular wave in mind
Until I see you sailing a boat 
A quarter mile away
Far but still so close in hindsight 
Hope to find more than just droplets in this wide ocean 
If I could find you between the dark indigo and the grey skies of nothingness 



19.

I hope that you're okay with these flowers having some pokey-ness here and there, I'll try my best to not grow them out more. I'll try to keep them away from you. Leave out smooth surfaces for you to hold. But some days you may have to be pricked just a little. Know that I wouldn't want to do that to you. 


20.

The lightening outside my window 
Shone out of nowhere
It wasn't particularly good weather
But I wasn't asking for a thunderstorm either 
Still when the first stroke of light
Touched the ground and lit the 4am city 
I couldn't help but feel like 
I'd been waiting for this none the less
The windows shook, doors flew open,
Unrecognisable new sounds unsettled me
The trees moved in sync with the wind, the only evidence was the silhouette
And in all of this madness, as you calmed me down without even trying on the other side of the phone 
And the other side of the country
I realised, you are just like the lightening
Vast, brilliant, making all the darkness go away
Shining, wavering, breaking apart and a little scary too
And I'm in love with this unexpected madness







Comments

Popular Posts