People inside my Head - 9





Sage: You know, its beautiful the number of feelings human beings can share with each other. Sometimes I look around and the immensity of it makes me stop.

V: I don't know if you and I are living in the same world Sage, because most days I see nothing like that around me.

Sage: Really? Aren't you surrounded by love though?

V: I am, but that doesn't negate everything else. Yes its beautiful to share love.
I look around these days and i see people who are in pain. Hiding a lurking sadness in the urban chaos. More than love, i see people sharing pain, not verbally, not vulnerably either just in proximity you know? Like i could be in a compartment full of people but each of them will be alone in that moment, that brief moment. Utterly alone. Staring at a phone screen. I don't know a lot of people who look around to actually share the pain.
I wish they did though, sometimes sharing pain is what leads to sharing love and sometimes the other way around.

Sage: hmm, but there is a bittersweet beauty in all of that. how humans see each other, how they help each other and even forget each other. Its quite fascinating from an outsiders point of view.

V: maybe it is. 



Comments

Popular Posts