People inside my head-7







V: Sage, I think I'm losing it again. I keep seeing the albatross. Its been so long, why now? Why is he calling out after three years?

S: Why does that scare you? I thought you were fond of the bird.

V: I am, I think that's the problem. I'm too fond of him. Of every place he shows me, with every dream I put away. It came to a point when it was all too much. I don't know how he understood, but he left. He flew away, just like that. But now, I see him every night.

S: Maybe because you never went to the places he was meant to guide you to. Maybe those dreams are coming back to haunt you.

V: Three years changed everything, Sage I cant go back. I cant drop everything I have worked for, moved towards, to get a hold of things forgotten.

S: Will you be able to live with that? Is that a good enough answer for the albatross?

V: I say that to him that everyday, but he still hasn't flew away has it? Maybe I should just follow him, stop fighting my calling.....But how will I know which calling is true? Which island is real?

S: Focus on it when it flies next to you, look into its eyes, try hearing the ocean. The sound of the waves will sound familiar when its all getting real.

V: What if its a trap?

S: I guess you'll never know unless you try.





Comments

Popular Posts