All the magic you need.

So I pretty much wasted the  day today.and every time I say something like that there is one part of the day that was epic. Which I blog about. I'll just skip the tv, music, sleeping part and come to the point. I cooked! After ages I cooked. That too my favorite -my sisters red sauce pasta. Oh how it just makes my mouth and tummy go crazy! My tongue dancing to the beats of the tomato and pepper. My taste buds falling in love with the freshness of the basil and oregano  and the cheese melting in my mouth. Also the icy chilled orange juice. The perfect combination. It's a pretty easy recipe actually.

 All the magic you need for the perfect spell :-
7 tomatoes
2 capsicums
1 onion
3-4 pieces of garlic
Cheddar/mozzarella/ or any damn cheese  as much as you want ;)
3 green chillies
Coriander for garnishing
Basil leaves 5-6
Oregano
Pepper according to taste
Ketchup 5 tbsp
Ready made pizza and pasta sauce eg fun foods. 2 tbsp

So first just cut the capsicum really small. Then the onions and garlic. Purée the tomato. Meanwhile keep the pasta boiling. After you finish all the dicing and cutting get the pasta out. Saute the onions and garlic add the chillies after a while. Sauté till they are light brown. Add the purée. Let it be for about 2 mins. Add the salt, oregano, pepper. Then stir and let it cook for a while. About 3 mins
 When it has sauce like consistency add the ketchup and Italian sauce. Stir. Mix well and add the pasta. Mix mix mix and add the cheese evenly on the top. Cover with lid let it cook for another 2-3mins till the cheese melts. If it's already hot then let it melt on its own. Once done garnish with some basil leaves and coriander. And voila! Make sure you have some juice or drinks along with it, 

Comments

Popular Posts