The first ray of light.

Hey people! I know I'm two days late for a post and I'm sorry for that. Just had a lot of things piled up to do. Like a stupid biology project. Gotta make a whole ppt with four other ppl for a meagre 5 marks. And I'm running out of time. So yea things are getting scary because my comp and laptop have crashed at the same time.
They always leave when you need them after making false promises. Sigh.
So yea this project crap is really getting to me and for some reason there's a bad feeling I'm getting about this. Like its gonna be screwed up. And so far whenever I have this feeling something bad definitely happens. Always.
Or like a friend said its all in my head. I'm just scared Cuz I don't have time to finish this. And I think he is right. The only reason I've been a little calm lately is Cuz I vent on him. He's the friend who listens and gives you truthful opinions. Never sugar coats it and that's a good thing. I guess that's why I feel like ive known him forever although its not like that. Because I'm pretty much the same. I listen to everyone, I love helping people out and that kinda gives me a reason to run away from my own thoughts. So its good to have some ppl who listen to me and just calm me down when I go hysterical. Its actually these little things that ppl do for us or we do for them that makes a difference. We all care about doing big things that make our name, but to be honest its the little things we do that make us who we are. You might not even realise when you're helping someone out by just listening but it makes all the difference. The strangers might know you by your big deeds but the close ones like friends and family will always remember you for the little gestures you do for them. And thats what matters.
Coming to another topic, I really wanted to blog about this one thing I did yesterday. So after building up the determination to wake up in the morning by ignoring countless alarms for a week I finally bit by bit started getting used to waking up. And yesterday miraculously I was up at 6 am all ready for the one task I'd been working so hard to complete. So I'll kill the suspense now- the task was getting up and watching the sunrise. I know it doesn't sound like a really big deal but it was for me. I think the two best parts of a day are when the sun rises and when it sets. For a simple reason because its so beautiful it takes my breath away. Sunsets I see very often but sunrise is the hard part for a person like me who sleeps in the morning and wakes up in the afternoon. Yes I know its a pretty sucky lifestyle but that's just how I am. So the only times I actually get to see the sunrise are during sleepovers at one of my best friends place. She has a window that faces the sunrise and has a forest cover in front of it. So I stay up all night at her place sitting on the window sill waiting for it to happen. And the moment I catch a glimpse of it,  it fills my body with this coolness. Followed by warmth. Like my heart skips a beat to pause for a moment and enjoy the beauty of the sunrise. And even though my eyes are tired and crying out loud for sleep they shut up the moment the first ray of light shows up.
And in complete silence I watched it rise. From the darkness filling in light. Making everything clear. Like a moment of clarity. The birds start cooing and flying around greeting their friends good morning, While the chilly night comes to an end. The clouds and the fog start to clear out making the sun brighter and clearer. By around 7 it starts getting bright and it gets hard watching the sun with a naked eye. The whole experience gives me so much positivity, which is something we all tend to lose very often. And I think lately I've been needing a lot of positivity a lot of hope and a lot of light. We all do need all the above when we feel surrounded by darkness. And I guess that's why I love watching the sunrise. Its a new beginning to everything ahead of me. Of all the new things that I shall come across. 
So yea I guess that's it for today. But for all those who actually manage to read this whole post and reach here- please do try it sometime. Wake up early and watch the sunrise. Breathe in the air of a new day and be lost in the beauty of it all. Just take a time out from life and do this. I guarantee you will feel better. And if you had a bad day watch the sunset and with the last ray vanishing away forget all the misery all the regret and all the mistakes. Let go. And you will surely feel better. Next blog post will be soon.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts